We are looking for a mid level PHP developer with around 2 years experience to join our team.
Your Main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and working with Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Developing and working with other PHP frameworks including but not limited to Codeigniter, Laravel, CakePHP
- Carrying out code reviews with other BigSpring employees
- Carrying out full browser and device compatibility testing in accordance with the requirements of the project and company policy
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- Migrating websites to production servers
- Practicing best practice of git usage, following gitflow standards and company policy
- Keeping uptodate with recent technological and software developments
- Developing skills and expertise in appropriate software/programming languages
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Use all in house tracking web applications appropriately
- Impart client and internal training on CMS and other technologies and systems
Additional responsibilities will include:
- To act as a point of contact for clients where appropriate, aiming to develop good relationships.
- To work alongside the Directors to establish and grow new business.
- To be involved in internal marketing campaigns to generate new business.
- To take a proactive approach and active interest in the design discipline and industry trends.
- To thoroughly check work for quality and consistency.
- To contribute to improvements in company process and procedure.
- To answer the office phone where required in an appropriate manner.
- To attend client meetings where required.
- To manage time effectively and log the time taken (where required) to complete tasks.
- To maintain your personal working environment.
- To undertake any reasonable activity requested by the management in order to ensure the effective running of the company.
Key performance indicators will include:
- Quality of written code.
- Quality of testing carried out.
- Use of internal systems for managing time, tracking issues, managing projects, etc
- Communication skills.
- Client relationship maintenance and development.
- Project handling and management.
- Effectively achieving project deadlines.
- Financial awareness.
- Time management.
- Accuracy and consistency.
- Progression of BigSpring’s performance or services.
- Contribution and effort.
- Organisational skills.
- Adherence to Company procedures.
Click here to send us your application.